Thursday, January 29, 2009

My 1st Birthday - A Wild Pool Party!


I'm gonna be one year old on February 9th! But we're gonna celebrate the day before (the 8th) from 12 to 2... so more people can party! Dada says its a big deal that the Earth went around the Sun since I was born. I don't know what that means, but I hope you can come eat and play with me!

I want to have a pool party, but Mama says it might be too cold to go to the pool. I'm still hoping it will be hot, hot, hot - and I can sign it too! If it's too cold, we'll splash in the backyard; Mommy will put up a sign at the corner. :)

Mama and Dada are gonna make hamburgers (yum yum), so post a comment if you are coming. You can also bring a side if you want - just post a comment below. :)

I can't wait to see you!

UPDATE:  Mommy and Daddy shared lots of pictures of my birthday on their shutterfly share site! Click the picture below to relive my special day!

3 comments:

Maggie Slater-Tool said...

We'll be there and bring potato salad! Can't wait!

The Tools

Martha Felix said...

All four Felix's will be there. We'll bring a fruit platter unless you need something else! Looking forward to it!

Techie Deb said...

This is what you call a late comment. We were there and had a great time. Happy B day, Birthday Boy!
from Grammy and Grandpa