Saturday, April 18, 2009

What else have I been up to?

Mama and Dada say I've been slacking on my blog. I've still been on the computer though... playing my game!

Here's a picture of me blogging:


Actually, I admit it... I was playing my game in that picture. And here's a video of me and Dada playing my game. He always asks me questions so I can practice my signs wile I play. Check it out - it's a bit long for a YouTube video, but you know, Dada's an old guy and doesn't get all this new media:


Anyway, I recently had my first McDonalds hamburger! (Never mind all the apple on my shirt.)


And not even a week later I saw a real elephant for the first time at the zoo! Pppppfffffftttttt!


And... in the same week I had my first trip to Disneyland. I loved the Pirate Island! I didn't get into any trouble... honest.


I've made a few other appearances in Dada's "not-quite-365" daily photo set on Flickr and his "not-quite-52" weekly video project on YouTube too. These are good places to see what else I've been up to. Ok, back to my crib... Mama and Dada think I'm taking a long nap. ;)

No comments: