Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What A Difference A Year Makes

I got to go to the pumpkin patch again! And this time I could pick up BIG pumpkins, run around (and spin), and play the games, and even pet the animals! Look how much bigger I am than last year...







You can see lots more pictures from this year's trip in Daddy's Pumpkin Patch 2009 Flickr set. Check me out! I sign "scared" and then "hug" the goats anyway!

And if you want to see more of me, check out Daddy's "not-quite-365" daily photoset... and Daddy's "not-quite-52" weekly video playlist. See me on hikes, at Disneyland, and at the beach - and watch me sing, sign, and talk. This is entertainment!

Oh, if you want to see the "Where is Baby Clark's Pumpkin" book from last year, check out this old post: Check Out My New Book

No comments: