Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year in Big Bear

I just got back from a magical place I went with Mommy and Daddy - they call it Big Bear, but the biggest bear I saw came with us from home... and isn't any bigger than me. Even if there were no bears, there were trees everywhere - and I think I waved to all of them! And everything was covered with snow. Snow is white and cold! I was afraid to touch it, but then I realized I could pick it up and eat it. That's my favorite.

Snow is also fast if you sit down on it, especially if Daddy or Mommy put you in a sled. It's even faster if Mommy and Daddy sled with you... but it the most fast when Daddy sleds alone. Mommy says he's a little bit crazy. Also, Grandpa Darrel likes to sled backwards. He and Grandma Debbie came to Big Bear too! Even though I didn't turn "one" yet, everyone was celebrating a "new year" and it was fun. I got to eat lots of big people food! I even got to sleep with Mommy and Daddy in the middle of the night... but they say I get my own room next time. When do we go back?

Take a look at some of the pictures Mommy and Daddy took...

No comments: