Saturday, June 21, 2008

Daddy Day Care

Mommy had to go back to work for the last 3 days of school. (She cried when she first stepped into the office, but after that had a really good time.) I got to hang out with Daddy in his office for 2 days and then I visited Great Auntie Rhonda [who has a Wind called Ocean Breeze:)] Daddy did a very good job keeping me on my schedule and giving me things to put in my mouth, so I had a good time. He made up a horsey song that made me laugh and laugh. Aunt Rhonda and I blew bubbles and stuck out our tongues at each other. She read me some stories, which I of course loved, but the pictures in her books pop out of the page- it was almost too much excitement for my little 4 month old body to contain:) I had so much fun I didn't even notice mommy was gone, but I was happy to see her when she came home. We had a special time laying in the bed ('cause she was tired), laughing and eating and singing all the Kindergarten songs that were stuck in her head.

No comments: